BookTube-A-Thon 2017 begins on monday (24th – 30th of July). I’m so excited to participate this year. I did participate last year, but something came up during the middle of the week that made me unable to finish the readathon. This year I’ve made sure I have as much time as possible to just read and be apart of all the awesomeness. I had a hard time deciding which books to pick for the different challenges, so don’t be surprised if I change it completely sometime during the week. Here is my maybe-probably TBR for the week.
- Read a book with a person on the cover – One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
- Read a hyped book – This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- Read a book in a day – Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire (read my review for the first book here)
- Read a book with characters that are very different than you – The Old Man of the Moon by Shen Fu.
- Read a book entirely outdoors – Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim
- Read a book you bought because of its’ cover – Slade House by David Mitchell or The Time Machine by H.G. Wells.
- Read seven books in a week – I’m going to leave this one open, but I’m definitely aiming to complete this challenge as well. Fingers crossed!
That’s my mess of a TBR for this year’s Booktube-A-Thon. As I mentioned already, it will most likely change during the readathon. I plan on doing a couple of quick updates throughout the week, so stay tuned. Now I’m going try to finish rereading Lady Midnight, and then hopefully start my first book of BookTube-A-Thon when the clock strikes midnight. I’m really excited for this event, and I love reading/watching other people’s TBRs. If you’ve posted one I’d appreciate it if you leave a comment with a link. Happy reading!